The rules below apply to this website:
* Use English please: we have many different languages and many
countries in this world, but we are one global community and we can
only learn from each other when we speak the same language.
* Complete your profile and add your picture. We would like to know
who you are. We can only communicate with you if we know who you
* Take part in discussions. We really like to hear your ideas.
* Deal with other people like you would be dealt with. This is a
social network with usual norms and values.
* Tell about Global Crisis Management Community to your
* Take part in groups.
* Found a new group yourself about a subject you are interested in.
If you like to found a new group, check at first if the subject
your group discusses doesn't already exist.
* Try too sell something here.
* Don't found a group for a specific organisation.
* Don't SPAM other members.
* Critisize other ideas or persons excessively. Formulate your
* Being afraid to be an active member on this site! We are nice
people who are interested in crisis and disaster management. Ask
questions, connect ideas.
* Don't post irrelevant or controversial photo's or videos.
Global Crisis Management Community is a network of individuals
working for governmental agencies, commercial businesses,
universities, schools and other people who are interested. All
members are personally speaking on this website.
Members who violate the rules will be banned from this network by